Women's Legal Abortion Clinic
SAFE ABORTION CARE CLINIC
Abortion is a common, safe, and legal way to end a pregnancy. If you are pregnant and are considering an abortion – we are here to help. If you are undecided, we provide resources and counseling and will support whatever decision you make. We are dedicated to providing a safe, accessible environment for women seeking to terminate a pregnancy and provide comprehensive reproductive health care access for all. We are dedicated to putting patient care first and foremost.
Whether you are faced with a decision regarding a pregnancy, or simply need an annual gynecological exam, Dr Nomsa Abortion provides a wide range of complete gynecological and pregnancy termination services for you at our state-of-the-art facility. We believed that every woman seeking an abortion should be entitled to private, personal and professional care.
WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF FAMILY PLANNING OPTIONS
Whether you're interested in a monthly option like the pill or patch or a long acting method like an implant or IUD we can help find something that suits your lifestyle.
- IUDs and IUSs "loop"
- Emergency contraception
If you are starting to use contraception for the first time, or looking into a new method it's a good idea to make time for a full consultation. Schedule time with one our friendly nurses who can give you a run down of all of your options.
Only condoms offer dual protection: prevent pregnancy as well as the transmission of HIV and STIs
One Day Abortion Care
Dr Nomsa Women Clinic offers the following abortion services:
- abortion pill (medication abortion)
- in-clinic abortion
- pre- and post-abortion patient education
- post-abortion follow-up exams
- referrals for other abortion services, as needed
- sedation options (medication to make the abortion more comfortable)
- Medication will be administered to any patients from 2 to 12 weeks since their last menstrual period. Patients receiving sedation must be accompanied by an adult. We are staffed by professionals who understand the sensitive nature of our patient’s needs and provide each patient with an unsurpassed level of support, compassion, and care.
During your visit, you may be given the following:
- Pregnancy test
- Chance to speak with a trained staff person about all of your choices: abortion, adoption, and parenting
- Conversation with the health care provider about your health history
- Lab tests/blood work
- Pelvic exam
- An ultrasound
- Medications to make the abortion more comfortable
- Antibiotics or other medications
- Birth control information
- Birth control method
Safe Pregnancy Termination
Nomsa Women clinic is well equipped with a qualified doctors and nurses.
2 – Our termination doctor has several years of experience in the Terminating pregnancies.
3 – We use only medically approved termination pills and vacuum Aspiration Procedures to terminate the pregnancy.
4 – After the termination we provide you with Free Womb Cleaning and Free checkups.
5 – Our termination Prices are affordable, students can also afford them to acquire Safe Abortion